kawan-kawan..

Sunday, February 7, 2010

sup ayam ala Thai

salam semua..em tak tau nak tulis pe sebenarnya ni..oklah..jom kita  tgk2 resepi, nak tak?
em dlm koleksi gambar masakan kita ader respi ni..meh kita layan gambar n respinya k..respi ni gak sy penah letak kt My Resepi tu..kuah dia mmg sedap dihirup tau..mengancam gituuu..





Bahan-bahan ( 2 org )


6 ulas bwg merah

3 ulas bwg putih

6 biji cili padi (bergantung pd selera masing2)

seinci halia

2 btg serai

setengah ekor ayam

sekeping asam gelugor

daun kesum secukupnya

air secukupnya (tambah air kalo nk kuah lebih)

garam n perasa

2 bj ubi kentang

Cara-cara :
1.Bwg merah, bwg putih, cili padi, halia dan serai di blender halus.
2.panaskan minyak dan tumiskan bahan blend tadi sehingga naik bau n garing sedikit.
3.Setelah itu, masukkan ayam dan ubi kentang dan biarkan ayam kecut sedikit.
4.Masukkan air untuk kuahnya dan masak sehingga mendidih
5.Masukkan daun kesum, asam gelugor, garam dan perasa secukupnya
6.blehlah dihidangkan dan selamat mencuba

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, its nice post regarding media print, we
all know media is a impressive source of data.

Look into my site - baseball history

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on
the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit
more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Great work!

Feel free to surf to my blog post: heart disease

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire
someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks

Review my web site - marvin tree pruner

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should
check things out. I like what I see so now i am following
you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.



Feel free to surf to my web-site; fitness ball exercises

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right
here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.

nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you
wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more
formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
shield this hike.

Here is my website: mazda 16x

Anonymous said...

Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your
blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you get admission to persistently fast.

Feel free to visit my blog post; pet beds

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find knowledgeable people in this particular subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks

my web page: pitching drills

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes, best e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarettes